Personal data and information
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual, which can be used to identify that person like full name, postal address, email address, telephone number etc. We collect a variety of personal information about our guests and visitors to our website.
- Identity Dataincludes first name, last name.
- Financial Data includes payment card and credit card details, tax information etc.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website, etc.
We may collect or receive data in lots of different ways.
- Other data are collected automatically when you visit the website. These data are primarily technical data.
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site (In this website no one can register, so we don’t keep user data).
- You may give us data remotely when you interact with us via this website, by post, phone or email, or through social media.
We use your personal information in a number of ways in order to offer you a high level of hospitality. We may use the information we collect from you
- to allow us to better service you in responding to your requests
- in order to process your reservation
- to provide in-stay messaging making your accommodation comfortable
- to improve our website
- to keep information up to date and analytics
- as a guarantee for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests
- to comply with a legal obligation.
This site uses the Google Maps service. To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. The use of Google Maps constitutes a justified interest as it specifies the location of the resort and therefore makes our website attractive to the visitors.
We implement a variety of security measures on our website in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.